Meet Eva & Emilia:
Emilia and I are so excited that we have entered into this amazing opportunity! I am an Occupational Therapist who has been working with children diagnosed with autism and have seen the need in our community for a safe and fun place for children with autism, special needs, and neurotypical development, and their families. That being said, my experience working with children and adults with disabilities has driven me to build upon my knowledge and experience to bring a We Rock the Spectrum to our community.
My most important role in life is that of a mother to my amazing, funny, smart 4-year-old daughter! I am a single mom to my precious Emilia and count my blessings every day that I have the wonderful opportunity to raise this beautiful child! Together, we love to explore, meet new people and have fun with whatever we do! Emilia cannot wait to meet and play with new friends at our gym! When adding up all of the experiences and all that life has to offer, opening a We Rock the Spectrum made perfect sense for us and our community!
The opportunity landed on our lap and we had no other option but to follow through with opening our gym! When the perfect doors open you have to walk through them and do nothing else but have fun on the ride! We can’t wait to get to know our community and welcome them into our We Rock family and join our ride!!
Our Gym Includes:
- Suspended equipment with swings – for balance and vestibular treatment
- Crash mats and crash pillows – for fun, motor planning, and strength
- Zip line – for stress release and joint and body relaxation
- Trampoline – for building leg and core strength
- Indoor play structure – for climbing and increasing playground skills
- Sensory-based toys – for improved auditory processing and fine motor skills
- Fine Motor and Arts and Crafts Area – for improved hand-eye coordination